Installation and service of water treatment systems, (reverse osmosis, distillers, home and office drinking solutions and industrial). Plumbing experience highly preferred, but not mandatory. Customer service, attention to detail and professionalism mandatory. Reply with resume.
Our Company is growing! Come join 30 years of leadership, tradition and excellence in the continuously growing water treatment industry!
Full time or part time available. Must have a mechanical aptitude and must be willing to learn on an ongoing basis. Our Company offers competitive hourly wages.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to: **
- Safe operation of a Company vehicle in compliance with all state and federal DOT laws.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Complete scheduled service work orders daily. Some days may require working beyond scheduled time.
- Perform complete diagnostics on residential and commercial water treatment equipment, identify malfunctions, and resolve issues accordingly.
- Provide scheduled maintenance on water treatment equipment.
- Identify additional services that may be required and present all options to the consumer.
- Collect payments upon completion of services.
- Accurately complete daily paperwork and service orders. Keep records of work assignments.
- Complete general warehouse and facility duties as assigned.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, and valves for water treatment equipment using hand or power tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works indoor and outdoor during all seasons.